Overview[edit | edit source]
- Related article: Default & Hidden Controls
- Related article: Heads-up Display
The Settlement Items dialog displays all of the Resources that the game supports with the aim of showing which of those your Settlement currently possesses (well, almost, see note below). The dialog is broken down into the four classes of resource, and any resources you don't currently possess are lowlighted.
The dialog can be summoned thru a couple different mechanisms:
- Simply press R on your keyboard.
- Click on the Age Brackets section of the HUD and then switch from the Professions tab by clicking on the Resources In Storage tab.
Display options[edit | edit source]
There are four checkboxes included in this dialog, which only affect how the dialog looks not how it operates.
- Show Categories
- Toggles the visual grouping of the resources by the four classes. Disabling this option displays all the resources in just a simple grid.
- Inline Categories
- Toggles between displaying the categories as headings versus icons (that are twice as wide as the resource icons) that are displayed within the grid of resource icons.
- Show Empty Items
- Toggles whether resources you don't currently possess are even shown at all.
- Empty Items Last
- Toggles the display of absent resources being shown at the right-hand end of a resource group, or being shown in their default location in the group.
Show Categories disabled
Inline Categories enabled
Show Empty Items disabled
Empty Items Last disabled
Production Limits[edit | edit source]
Although Production Limits aren't shown in this dialog (although their effect is, with a small "pause" button shown on those resources whose production has been automatically paused) they can be managed via this dialog. Clicking on those resources (to which a production limit can be applied) results in the production limit dialog being shown with the current limit(s) shown (if any are set for that resource).